Treatment options

There are different types of drug and alcohol treatment available. The first step to getting help is to have an assessment by a trained drug and alcohol counselor to decide what type of treatment is needed. 

find your nearest assessment provider

  • If you have health insurance, call the number of the back of your insurance card and ask to be directed to substance use services.

  • If you do NOT have health insurance, call one of the agencies listed below. Funding assistance is available from the Chester County Department of Drug and Alcohol Services.

    • Coatesville: Gaudenzia Coatesville- 610-383-9600

    • Exton: Mirmont Outpatient- 484-565-1130

    • Kennett Square: Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems- 610-388-9225

    • Phoenixville: Creative Health Services- 610-933-1223

    • West Chester: Gaudenzia West Chester- 610-429-1414

additional resources